DWG Viewer Tool
DWG Viewer Tool is a powerful damaged DWG files viewer offering unmatched speed, recovery efficiency and ease of use. The product is intended for regular users and AutoCAD professionals dealing with multiple DWG files coming from various sources on various media, which usually implies a higher possibility of data corruption. This advanced viewer of corrupted AutoCAD drawing files has no problems opening seriously damaged DWG files and enables users to preview recoverable content in great detail. The core of this corrupted AutoCAD DWG files viewer is comprised of a combination of intelligent algorithms that ensure maximum file viewing and data recovery efficiency. The built-in content browser allows users to move across images and zoom in/out of them for convenience. Recovered data are sent directly to AutoCAD and saved as a new DWG file, which requires that a copy of AutoCAD be installed on the user’s computer at the time of recovery. The program fully supports viewing of and recovery from DWG files of AutoCAD 2000-2011.
DWG Viewer Tool offers the following features for users who do not know how to view corrupted AutoCAD drawing data:
- Support of all major formats of AutoCAD DWG files: 2000 through 2011.
- Ultra-fast processing and opening of damaged files of any size
- Convenient built-in file browser for previewing recoverable content with zooming support
- Possibility to specify the version of the damaged DWG file for faster processing
- Possibility to select the destination version of AutoCAD if several ones are found on the user’s system
- Excellent data recovery efficiency in the worst data corruption cases
- The source file is not modified during recovery, allowing users to resort to alternative means of DWG file viewing tools
This damaged DWG files viewer answers the following questions frequently asked by users:
- How to view corrupted DWG file of AutoCAD?
- How to view damaged DWG file of AutoCAD?
- How to view corrupted AutoCAD drawing?